Saturday 9 January 2016

What Not To Say To The 5SOS Fam!

Being part of the 5sos fam I thought it would be a fun idea to compile a list of things not to say to the 5sos fam. That way people who aren't in the fandom will not what not to say to avoid being murdered by a dedicated fangirl. So, I present : What not to say to a member of the 5sos fam:

  • 5 Es oh Es!
  • Michaels so ugly!
  • My favourite song is 'She Looks So Perfect'. (If that's because it's one of the only songs you know then please stop)
  • They don't know you exist.
  • That's such a stupid band name.
  • Why are they called '5 Seconds of Summer' if there are only four of them?
  • I love that boy band.
  • They're British right?
  • They try too hard to be punk rock! (unless you're in the fam then you don't have the right)
  • Is that one Asian? (Unless you're in the fandom stop referring to Calum as Asian)
  • They are just a band! (They will never be just a band)
  • You have enough merch. (That's not a thing)
  • Why do you ship them together?
  • Uh why do you even like them?
  • I've never even heard of them.
  • It was just a tally, calm down it's not the end of the world that it's gone!
  • Keep cutting Ashton! (why would anyone say this? It's not funny and it's horrible.)
  • 5th Harmony is my life (due to recent events I would avoid this)!
  • 5sos don't care about their fans.
  • 5sos don't care about the music they're in it for the money and the sex (bish whet did you just say? That's why they worked so hard on their album writing important songs to relate to their fans in topics such as divorce and being a reject/ outcast - you know the sort of things that most artists avoid).
  • So... About that Rolling Stone article... (OK that's it I'm going to punch you in the face, JUST NO!
I think on that note I'll end it. If you're in the fam let me know if you agree with any of these in the comments and also let me know if I missed any. For those who are not in the 5sos fam I recommend never saying any of these things to a member of the fam unless you want to be brutally murdered!

Also if you want me to make one of these lists for a different fandom then leave your suggestions in the comments.

So... Till next time... Bye!

-El x

No comments:

Post a Comment